Sunday, October 19, 2008

What a relief...

I took the board exam yesterday and when I first got there, the guy checking me in said I had an unfair advantage (gestures toward my belly)...bringing in 2 brains. He said as long as the baby agrees not to give me any answers then it's okay for him to come in with me :)

For the most part I felt that the questions were straightforward and clear. There were definitely a few that made me say "what are they talking about?" but overall I felt that it was pretty fair. So I left feeling mostly confident. I didn't know how long it would be until I found out the results, they said the results would be mailed in several weeks, but some classmates of mine said that the results were available online within a couple of days. Since it is the weekend I didn't know if that would slow down processing or anything, so I wasn't really expecting to know anything until Monday or Tuesday, but just for fun, I decided to check online this morning and...

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!

I am so relieved. It is such a huge weight lifted off my shoulders after having this test looming there for so long. I'm done! It's over!! I don't have to study anymore!! and I can burn all my books!! oh wait, no, I'll probably hold onto them for reference, just in case :)

And now, I don't have to worry about the baby coming and me not having taken the test. Now I'm ready for Kermit. We had our practice run the other day and the first thing I thought was "but I haven't taken my test yet!!" So, the test is now over and I passed and I'm ready for Kermit (once we officially get to 37 weeks).

Time to celebrate!

4 comments:

Andi said...

Yay! Congratulations! I knew you'd ace it.

Anonymous said...

WhooHoo!!!! Way to go!!!!

Maria said...

Yaaaaaay!!!! Party time! :D

buffy said...

Congrats! So proud of you!