Wednesday, October 22, 2008

midwife appointment

So I just got back from my 37 week midwife appointment. I haven't gained any weight since my last appointment 3 weeks ago. I'm measuring exactly at 37cm, baby's heartbeat is strong and steady. All is good! Not a lot to report, it was a pretty uneventful appointment, but I guess it's better than having lots of drama. She did say my iron is a little low so I need to try to pick that up before going into labor. Baby is moving alot and the midwife said just to keep track of it and if there are any changes/decreases in movement to let her know. There haven't been any more signs of labor since we left the hospital last week. I'm feeling good and strong and the acid reflux might have even decreased a little!

So we have an appointment for next Wednesday, assuming I don't go into labor before that.

No comments: