Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Yes, I've been celebrating Mother's Day for a couple years now with Reilly, but there's something different in the air this year...well, I guess it's something different in my belly! It's the first time that I get to celebrate as a biological mom! A friend reminded me "to get some quiet time to whisper to that little one in your belly about all of your dreams together". I thought that was so sweet and I love the idea of just bonding with my baby, even this early on. When I got up in the morning, Tim made a lovely pancake breakfast for us. We went over to my parents house for lunch and my sister, brother in law and neice were there also. Then later, we went over to Tim's mom's house for dinner. did you notice that everything has to do with eating? Yeah, that's important to a pregnant woman! It was a full day but I love being able to celebrate being a mom and this year and to really feel included.

1 comment:

T-beezy said...

I love that you're doing this. I hate not being there and now I feel like I can be a part of it. I may make this my homepage and I am definitely put this on my favorites!