Wednesday, May 21, 2008

last night's dream

I had this dream last night that I had a baby girl and at the hospital they didn't give us any breastfeeding training but I came home and my beautiful baby girl was perfect and started breastfeeding right away with no problems. And that was it. That was the whole dream, or as much as I remember. Maybe it was a premonition...

On a different note, all of a sudden in the last couple days I feel like my belly popped out and I'm really showing now. I had a patient at work comment that my belly shows now. It's really cool. I'm starting to LOOK pregnant, instead of just feeling like I'm fat and none of my clothes fit. I went shopping today at old navy and found some cute shirts, mostly on sale too! I still feel like I'm in between though. I'm not quite big enough for a lot of the maternity shirts, but I'm too big for my regular shirts. I still managed to find a few that weren't too huge and tent-like! So I have some things that actually fit, but will expand along with me. I need to get my camera fixed so I can take some pictures!

for now, here's one my mom took at my graduation over the weekend, with my friend Patty who is 5 months pregnant. Not a great shot of my belly but you can start to get the idea...





No comments: