Tovah, Tim, Reilly and Jasper!!!!

Since I don't get to see everyone as much as I'd like, I've started a blog to give updates on what's happening with our family. Also it's for myself to help keep track of everything that's happening during this time of my life!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some pics...

Just a few pictures from the last couple weeks. I'll write more soon...



Posted by Tovah at 8:35 PM
Labels: early days

1 comment:

Andi said...

You know, I think Jasper gets cuter every time I see him. And you are definitely all beautiful and glowing. When can we visit again?

November 20, 2008 at 10:28 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Tovah
I'm 32, I work in physical therapy and gave birth to my son, Jasper, in November 08.
View my complete profile

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Labels

  • adventures
  • baby development
  • baby movement
  • baby shower
  • belly pic
  • birth story
  • birthday
  • countdown
  • early days
  • family
  • friends
  • gender
  • growth
  • holiday
  • job
  • midwife
  • milestones
  • mother's day
  • moving
  • names
  • new house
  • new tricks
  • pregnancy test
  • preparation
  • registry
  • showing
  • symptoms
  • vacation

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
  • ►  2009 (34)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (71)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • Some pics...
      • where to start
      • Introducing...
      • The waiting game...
      • Midwife
      • Autumn
      • Halloween
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (13)
    • ►  May (9)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by konradlew. Powered by Blogger.