Jasper is like a totally different baby now. He's so active all the time! He's crawling like an old pro (with much less bonking into things). He's grabbing onto things and pulling himself up to stand. He sits up on his knees and has good balance there, so he can play with stuff all around him. He's really babbling now and my favorite thing is that he says "mamamamamamama" and I know he's not really saying mama and connecting it to me, but it's so much fun to hear him say "mama"! I love it!
We've had lots of adventures lately. Two weeks ago we travelled up to Connecticut to see Tim's neice Morgan (turning 4 next week) in her first dance recital. It was quite possibly the cutest thing ever! Last weekend we went down to Philly to see Ezra sing and play guitar, which was great, except that it was outside and it was really hot and there wasn't much shade, but still fun. And this weekend, we went into the city to celebrate Nina's birthday. so there's been lots of playtime for all the little cousins who all get along so well! It's great to get to see them, I just wish they were a little closer so we didn't have to do so much driving. Luckily Jasper is great in the car. No fussing, no problems. He's very laid back and tends to sleep in the car, but if not, he just sits and looks around and watches everything going by. He's very content and it makes it much more relaxing for us to be able to travel. Some babies tend to not be quite as happy in the car and it can make travelling very stressful. We're counting our blessings that he's happy in the car.
I did some yoga today for the first time in a very LONG time. I just started doing some stretching while Jasper was napping then Tim came over and started to copy whatever I did. So he ended up doing the whole yoga class along with me. I tried to take it easy (on both of us!) It was Tim's first time ever doing yoga, although he's tried out a few tricks I've showed him before. He did really well though. We had fun and got a bit of a workout, until Jasper woke up and crawled all over us while we trying to finish up the end of class. It was great though. Hopefully I can work that into my schedule a little more frequently.
Pictures to follow soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment