Since I don't get to see everyone as much as I'd like, I've started a blog to give updates on what's happening with our family. Also it's for myself to help keep track of everything that's happening during this time of my life!
Monday, June 1, 2009
crawling
Jasper is now mobile (and no, I don't mean he's become a cell phone). He's been on the verge of crawling for a few weeks now and then this past weekend he did it, for real! It was so great to watch him exploring but we really need to stay on top of him now. No more just putting him down on the floor for a minute while I go do something else. If there is something nearby that he can crash into, he will and he will bonk his head on it. We've already had a couple of those :( No video yet of him crawling. He'll be doing all kinds of great stuff and as soon as I bring out the camera he freezes and just stares at it. He does not want to perform on command. but I'm sure I can manage to get some video when he doesn't realize it and I'll post it soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment