Then this morning, I had the tv on and Jasper kept taking the remote, again enjoying pressing the buttons. The funny part was that he kept switching it to C-Span. Every time my dad comes to babysit, he watches C-Span and I guess his influence has manifested in Jasper and that was all Jasper wanted to watch this morning!
We have plans to go trick or treating in my mother in laws neighborhood later on today. I've got my candy bowl all set up here for the neighborhood kids. Should be a fun day, if the rain holds out!!
I'll have pictures soon of Halloween, but here's a tease for now...

Jasper the dragon!!!
2 comments:
Jasper Dragon FTW!
And the phone call is way too cute
love the techno babies! bennett is obsessed with the lights on my laptop, grabbing my cell phone, and madeline knows how to webcam. its a mad world.
Post a Comment