We went to a 1st birthday party today for my friend Patty's son, AJ. Patty and I went to physical therapy school together and we're pregnant at the same time! Reilly said this was the best party he's ever been to! Jasper wasn't so interested in most of what was going on. He just wanted to sit and try to eat the grass, or anything else he could get in his mouth. There were clowns doing magic tricks and dancing and face painting and animal balloons and there was cotton candy and a pinata!! Reilly loved it!! The funny part is that I worked as a clown in college and did birthday parties just like this. I even had some of the same magic tricks that they did! It was a fun little flashback for me :)
Here's Patty with the birthday boy!
Jasper enjoying chewing on the decorations:

Pamela's son, Owen, checking out Jasper:
"You do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around..."

Reilly asked the clown to paint a blue jay...

Lots of fun was had by all!
No comments:
Post a Comment