...and I'm due November 11th, so that is exactly 3 months away! In some ways that seems like such a long time, but I also know that it is going to fly by and it'll be November before I know it!
So all of a sudden, my patients seem to be worrying about me and don't want me to do anything. They are worried if I lean down to do something or pick something up and they get concerned about me pushing them in a wheelchair. It's sweet that they are concerned but they keep saying "are you sure you should be doing that?" It's kind of funny. I'm not doing anything dangerous but they worry anyway. One patient asked who my doctor is and I told that I'm going to be using a midwife and she said "oh honey, believe me, natural is not the way to go!" I said I had to disagree with her and just said everyone is different and left it at that.
A couple nights ago I wasn't feeling the baby moving much. We had gone to the movies and I thought for sure that the loud sound effects would make Kermit jump and kick but he wasn't doing anything. He's usually very active right when I lie down to go to sleep but that night he wasn't doing anything. I got myself all freaked out and didn't get any sleep because I wasn't feeling the baby move. I started thinking about if I should go to the hospital or call my midwife and started having horrible thoughts of the worst things that could happen. But in the morning, I was feeling the baby moving more, not quite as much as usual, but he was definitely getting active. I told Tim how I was feeling and he said sometimes people change their routine or their energy and the baby is entitled to do that too. I guess he was right. The last couple days have pretty much been back to normal, so for whatever reason, Kermit just had a quiet night. Just got me a little stressed, that's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment